A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie : Google Analytics
Name : _ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_<property-id>
Purpose : These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of Privacy at Google
Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics across all sites.
Click here to see how Google anonymises IP addresses.
Click here to see Google LLC in Privacy Shield
Cookie : Joomla Session Cookie
Name : This cookie has a randomly generated name.
Purpose : This is a session cookie, part of the core Joomla CMS and set by default. A session cookie allows websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. We do not use it for any purpose on this site.
The cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Name : cookiepolicy
Purpose : A check if cookies are accepted
- Creative design
- On-line and off-line direct marketing channels
- In-house studio production
- Print buying and distribution logistics
Customer Data Platform
- Bespoke single customer view pulling together multiple on and off-line data bases, to create a narrative of a customer’s touch points with a brand
- Builds individual records by using multiple identifiers including email, mobile, customer number, cookie ID, name, address and landline
- Maintains a history of all identifiers used by an individual
- Data selections to drive customer engagement
- Campaign and customer reporting suite
- Live dashboard display enabling construction of a series of customised charts
- Customer & web analytics including a graphic interface
Data Planning & Consulting
- Our critical starting point, and equally critical evaluation end point
- Senior client-side experienced team covering a comprehensive range of business sectors
- Marketing performance analysis
- Customer value delivered by marketing channels
- Cross channel marketing budget allocation
- Optimising allocation of multiple brand propositions to individuals
- Customer understanding
- Propensity modelling
- Response and value predictive models for home shoppers
- Product affinity segmentation
- Impact of contact density on consumer response
- Using on-line browsing to predict purchase propensity
- A solution for GDPR customer preference management
- Bespoke software platform designed for Client user operation in dealing with customer preference requests and queries
- Updates permissions based on agreed hierarchy (recency or source)
- Tracks history of permissions
- Facility to manually amend permissions
- Right to be forgotten – deleting personal data but keeping transactional history
- Extract of deletion requests for relevant data sources to update their databases
- Output of information in user friendly format for subject access requests
- Automatic bulk deletion of personal data after an agreed time period