A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie : Google Analytics
Name : _ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_<property-id>
Purpose : These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of Privacy at Google
Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics across all sites.
Click here to see how Google anonymises IP addresses.
Click here to see Google LLC in Privacy Shield
Cookie : Joomla Session Cookie
Name : This cookie has a randomly generated name.
Purpose : This is a session cookie, part of the core Joomla CMS and set by default. A session cookie allows websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. We do not use it for any purpose on this site.
The cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Name : cookiepolicy
Purpose : A check if cookies are accepted
- Insight and analysis into your front end social media marketing activities
- Insight and analysis into your back end social media marketing activities, specifically focusing on paid social and campaign management.
- Insight and analysis into your existing customers and their behaviours and demographics on Facebook.
- Paid social media marketing strategies and campaigns
- Website traffic campaigns to drive users to content assets, blogs and other pages on your websites
- Engagement/growth campaigns to help increase your social following
- Lead generation campaigns to increase email sign ups to grow your email database
- Conversion campaigns to increase website conversions and product sales
- Website remarketing campaigns